Monday, August 27, 2007

Spatial Art



Patrick and I had an interesting conversation with my friend, Danielle Roney, Friday who makes a living as an installation artist. Currently, she operates a studio in Bejing, China and one here in Atlanta (Chandler Smith Warehouses). We were suprised at the level of technology integrated into here work in addition to strong conceptual foundations. When she's not bouncing ultrasound wave off of bent mirrored acrylic (see below), she consults with multiple cities regarding public art including Atlanta's Beltline project.

If interested, learn more at....
http://www.danielleroney.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this info for my mission.

Also visit my page ... Cardsharing4All